My personal association with my characters is: Vidya Balan - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday 18 February 2018

My personal association with my characters is: Vidya Balan

My personal association with my characters is: Vidya Balan

The actress has broken the thinking about heroines in Hindi films in the past decade. Vidya made her success through films like 'Parineeta', 'Ishqiya', 'No One Killed Jessica', 'The Dirty Picture', 'Kahaani' and 'Begum Jan'.Every film that I have done has a purpose in my life, says Vidya Balan

Mumbai: Actor Vidya Balan, who has played a strong female role before becoming a part of Bollywood's mainstream films, has said that her personal experience often determines the direction of her choice.

The actress has broken the thinking about heroines in Hindi films in the past decade. Vidya made her success through films like 'Parineeta', 'Ishqiya', 'No One Killed Jessica', 'The Dirty Picture', 'Kahaani' and 'Begum Jan'.
The actress says that privately her favorite films include 'Kahaani', 'The Dirty Picture' and her 'Tumhari Suu', who brought a new change in her career.

Vidya said, "I have had some personal involvement with whatever film or role I have played. All these women (in the characters) heard the voice of their heart and did what they wanted to do and in a way they are all my extensions.

He said, "I am a shy woman. I have two aspects. For different reasons, I am different. I can do anything for the character, but as a woman I am shy. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad