I can not imagine anything other than acting: Kareena Kapoor Khan - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Thursday 12 April 2018

I can not imagine anything other than acting: Kareena Kapoor Khan

I can not imagine anything other than acting: Kareena Kapoor Khan

Kapoor Khan's fourth generation artist Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan says she can not even imagine life without acting.i cant do anything except acting saying kareena kapoor khan

New Delhi:  Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, the fourth generation of Kapoor family, says she can not even imagine life without acting. Kareena interacted with the reporters after receiving the 'Lokmat Maharashtian Power Celebrity of the Year Award' at the Lokmat Maharashian of the Year awards ceremony in Mumbai on Tuesday.

When asked if he has thought about going to any area other than acting? He said, "After working 18 years in this profession, I do not think I can think of anything else because I always want to become an artist. I can not imagine life without acting. . "

Regarding receiving the award, he said, "Of course, every award is important. We always receive rewards for our work in films, but when you are honored as 'Maharashtrian of the year' in your own state , So many important dignitaries give it, then it becomes special. " He said, "I am very proud of my state and the city. I am a true Mumbai girl and I feel very honored to receive this honor."

Kareena's 'Tashan' co-star Akshay Kumar was honored with 'Maharashtrian of the Year' award at the function. The film will be released on June 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad