Aliya said in the promotion of 'Raji' - what is the advantage of being such a follower, when I can not raise voice

New Delhi: Alia, who is promoting the upcoming film 'Raji', is playing a detective in this movie. Ali says that he has learned a new definition of patriotism. Instead of feeling proud, the country has to do work for the betterment of people with selflessness.
Alia told reporters on Friday, "I have learned that what we consider patriotism is very different from true patriotism, we say that we are patriots because we are living in this country and we love our country. But just that is not enough. " They said, "We have to take part in the activities which are beneficial for us not for us but for a large population, I learned this by winning this character on the screen. What is the use of so many folowars on social media, Can not raise. "
At the same time, Alia Bhatt, talking about Karan Johar with his upcoming film 'Kalank', said that working in this film is twice as fun. Describing the cause, he said, "It is being directed by his friend Abhishek Verma and he is getting an opportunity to work with very great artists." Ali said this while talking to reporters during the promotion of his upcoming film 'Raji' on Saturday.
Alia has already started shooting 'Kalaalak' before the release of 'Raji'. This is Dharma Productions's next film. There are stars like Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt playing in the lead role. Aliya said, "I am thrilled for it, I feel that the entire team of the film is unique."
Alia further said, "The direction of the film is doing my best friend Abhishek, so this is a double fun for me because I am getting an opportunity to work with these beautiful artists and at the same time Abhishek is directing me. " The film co-produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, Hero Yash Johar, Apoorva Mehta and Fox Star Studios will be released on April 19, 2019.
No comments:
Post a Comment