Hrithik Roshan from Utubear Vyya Vox, said - I am his fan - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Hrithik Roshan from Utubear Vyya Vox, said - I am his fan

Hrithik Roshan from Utubear Vyya Vox, said - I am his fan

Vidya Vox is the world's most wanted youth. This Indian-origin singer has millions of fans.


Hrithik Roshan meets youtube singer vidya vox

(Photo: Twitter)

Mumbai : Actor Hrithik Roshan has said that he is a fan of American Indian singer and YouTube sensation Vidya Iyer who is known as Video Vox. Hrithik shared a picture of twitter with twitter.

He wrote in the caption of the picture, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Vidya Vox, I have come to my house, I am a fan of them." Thank you Vidya Vox for your music, a wonderful meeting with you and American musician Shankar (Tucker). "






After this, Vidya also mentioned about the meeting with Ritik on Twitter. He wrote, "When the dream is complete. Hrithik you are the best and I am not sure that I was with you. I'm still on the 9th sky. "






Let us know that Vidya Vox is the world's know-how youth. This Indian-origin singer has millions of fans. There are millions of views on the songs they sing on YouTube.

Talking about Hrithik, Hrithik Roshan, who is called the Greek God of Bollywood, is busy shooting for his next film 'Super 30'. In this film, he will be seen in the role of Bihar's famous mathematician Anand Kumar.

Here's the hit song of ...

Follow us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad