I like problems with solutions, not Akshay Kumar: Akshay Kumar - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 2 May 2018

I like problems with solutions, not Akshay Kumar: Akshay Kumar

I like problems with solutions, not Akshay Kumar: Akshay Kumar

Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar said that he has many stories about the issues of the country but his interest is in the solution rather than the problems. They said that they think that the media should also adopt this approach towards the well-being of the country.


Akshay kumar in NEW INDIA CONCLAVE
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar said that he has many stories about the issues of the country but his interest is in the solution rather than the problems. They said that they think that the media should also adopt this approach towards the well-being of the country.

Akshay said, "I am the kind of person who does not like to talk about problems, I prefer to talk about solutions rather than problems. I like the solution. I have 'toilet.a love story' In the film, we showed that there is a need for sanitation facility for women in the family, after that I created 'Padman', in this also I talked about solution. '



Akshay Kumar, who launched New India Conclave with Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis, is launching.
Akshay, while launching the New India Conclave on Tuesday, said, "I have many scripts that talk about various problems. I am interested in solving them more than problems. "

Akshay said that whenever he sees the news channel, he is always showing various problems in India. He insisted, "It is my desire in my life to run a channel which talks about solutions only in every field, because we need solutions rather than problems in our country."

Akshay is the brand ambassador of New India Conclave 2018. This program is associated with some separators in the rural areas of the country. It will be held in Delhi in the first week of July in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also be involved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad