The disclosure of Mahi Gill on Casting Couch - The suit was in Salwar, the director demanded to wear nity - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 2 May 2018

The disclosure of Mahi Gill on Casting Couch - The suit was in Salwar, the director demanded to wear nity

The disclosure of Mahi Gill on Casting Couch - The suit was in Salwar, the director demanded to wear nity

Many actresses have spoken openly to this fearlessly. Now on this, actress Mahi Gill has also told many shocking things.


Mahi Gill on Castin Couch: A director wanted to see a nightie
New Delhi: The debate continues on the casting couch these days. Many actresses have spoken openly to this fearlessly. Now on this, actress Mahi Gill has also told many shocking things. Mahi Gill has told that a director told him that he wants to see them in nity. Mahi Gill said, "It has happened to me as well. I do not remember the name of the director. Once I met a director and I had wear salwar suits and he told me, 'If you come wearing suit then you will not take any movie.' After this I met another director and she said, 'I want to see how you will feel nite'. Such people are everywhere. "

Tell you that Mahi Gill will be seen in the movie Famus soon. A few days ago the movie trailer was released. Talking to the English newspaper Hindustan Times, Mahi recalled his early days, "In those days I was new in Mumbai, so I did not know who is right and who is wrong. If people know that you are new to Mumbai and are staggering, then you have to listen to them. At that time, I started thinking that it is good that wearing a suit does not get the roll and no work will be done. It is very difficult to meet good people here. "


Mahi also told how he used different tactics to avoid casting couch. He said, "I used to be nurse in meeting new people anyway, so whenever I used to give stupid talks or ideas to anyone, I used to run away. After that you can not know who you met and how to get it. At one time it came that I stopped meeting people in the office. After this I used to visit one of my friends. But with this you also need money. That's why I started working in the serial.

Mahi Gill, who was popular with Dev D, has appeared in films such as Gulat, Dabang, Saheb Biwi and Gangster and Pan Singh Tomar. Now his film is scheduled to be released in theaters on June 1. This film is based on the background of Chambal. This film is full of bloodshed, Jackie Shroff, KK Menon, Jimmy Shergill, Shreya Sharan and Pankaj Tripathi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad