The statement given by Soha Ali Khan by watching the bold trailer of Kareena's movie "Veer The Wedding" - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday, 6 May 2018

The statement given by Soha Ali Khan by watching the bold trailer of Kareena's movie "Veer The Wedding"

The statement given by Soha Ali Khan by watching the bold trailer of Kareena's movie "Veer The Wedding"

Actor and writer Soha Ali Khan says she is eagerly waiting for the release of her sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor starrer Veer The Wedding.


Veere di wedding, Soha ali khan's reaction on wedding dress and song
New Delhi: Actress and writer Soha Ali Khan says she is eagerly waiting for the release of her sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor starring 'Veer The Wedding'. Soha Ali Khan told reporters during the launch of the Mary Claire Salon on Saturday.

Regarding the film, Soha said, "I watched the movie trailer and the song was fun to see." He said, "I like movies like this, which we call 'chick flicks'. Besides Kareena, I also know the other actors of the film. I know Sonam (Kapoor), Shikha (Dalsania) Good friends, I liked the song "compliment" of the movie, and I am eagerly waiting for the release of the film. " He has worked very hard to look fit in 



this new song song of the film that has been released

and has shown its effect in the trailer. Now, the song 'Praveen' has been released in this movie and it has got very sexy embodiment of Kareena Kapoor. Along with Kareena, such an incarnation of Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha has been seen for the first time. This song is sung by the rapper king for this movie.

Fans were eagerly awaiting the shooting of this song. When the photos came in its promotional shoot, Kareena was making a big difference. Now the song is released and this is no less than a gift for his fans. Well, this Kareena and Sonam Yashsha are glamorous, but here they get different views. This incarnation of Kareena is amazing. This song is seen by Kareena's girlfriend and pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad