Then Madhuri Dixit will be working with Ranbir, told her favorite actor - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Friday 4 May 2018

Then Madhuri Dixit will be working with Ranbir, told her favorite actor

Then Madhuri Dixit will be working with Ranbir, told her favorite actor

Madhuri Dixit danced with Ranbir Kapoor on the song 'Ghaghra' in the movie 'Ye Jawani Hai Deewani' in 2013, which was a super hit just like the movie. Now once again Madhuri Dixit and Ranbir Kapoor are the same Will be seen in the frame.


Madhuri Dixit praises Ranbir Kapoor for his film in Marathi film Bucket List
Mumbai: Madhuri Dixit danced on Ranbir Kapoor's song "Ghaghra" in the 2013 film 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', which proved to be a super hit just like the movie.Now once again Madhuri Dixit and Ranbir Kapoor The film's name is 'Bucket List' which is the first Marathi film of the heroine Madhuri and for the first time Ranbir will also be seen in a Marathi film. However, the film will be seen in a very special and small cameo.

On the occasion of the trailer launch of 'Bucket List', when Madhuri was asked about AbhP's re-work with Abbe News, Madhuri said, "We thought of Ranbir's role in this film." Director of the film Tejas Come to me and ask me, 'how will it be ...', I said, "Who ... Ranbir ...? Let's do it. " 



Madhuri said," I said that I have done so (to work with Ranbir Kapoor) so yes, he is also important. It is worth mentioning that Ranbir has shown a lot of humility and yes for working in the film. Ranbir is a very charming and wanderer. In this way they are now part of this movie and we are all very happy about this matter. "

Madhuri also shared the experience of working with Ranbir Kapoor in 'This Jawani Hai Deewani' and said, "When I heard about this song, I liked it very much and I did it right away for it because Ranbir is my favorite actor, he works very well. " Madhuri said about the experience of shooting the song, "We enjoyed a lot during the shoot, our chemistry was worth seeing."



Tell me where Madhuri Dixit is once again seen with Ranbir, then in the same movie she is going to work with Renuka Shahane again. Madhuri and Renuka were released 24 years ago, 'Hum Aapke Hain Ko?' Played the role of two sisters. Madhuri said about Renuka, "When the director said that we are thinking about Renuka for this role, then I said that should be the same. I do not want anyone else to do that. I want Renuka to do the same. Roll it out. " 

Madhuri further said, "Renuka was having some problem regarding working in this film. I again called Renuka and asked if she was not doing this role, she immediately said that I did this roll We have been connecting ... our connect is very good, in this film we are playing the sisters, but our rolls are very different,

See Madhuri's Marathi Film Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad