Concerned about the stardom being given to Timur and Inaaya - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Saturday 10 March 2018

Concerned about the stardom being given to Timur and Inaaya

Concerned about the stardom being given to Timur and Inaaya

Actor Soha Ali Khan is worried about this daughter of her daughter, Ananya and her brother Saif Ali Khan and actor Kareena Kapoor Khan's son TaimurSoha Ali Khan is worried about Taimur and Iyana Kemu.

Mumbai : Star Kids Timur Ali Khan and Inaya Naomi Khemu have been the focus of media attraction since birth and are also staring at social media as their star stars. But actress Soha Ali Khan is worried about this daughter of her daughter, Ananya and her brother Saif Ali Khan and actress Kareena Kapoor Khan's son, Timur. 

They said, "I can not understand stardom as they are getting them because they are very small. Ina is my daughter, so she looks very sweet to us. We worry about her because when I uploaded her photo on social media, everybody Someone warned me that he could look at someone, but he was looking very sweet, so I shared that photo. "

He said, "But after that I did everything to protect him." But they are very small and innocent and I feel bad that wherever Teimur goes, the media goes behind him. I have a request that when you Please do not use Flash as your photo. " The actress, while attending the Indian Craft and Design Center exhibition, said these things somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad