Kareena has now disclosed, the name of the first son was not being kept as Taimur - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Saturday 10 March 2018

Kareena has now disclosed, the name of the first son was not being kept as Taimur

Kareena has now disclosed, the name of the first son was not being kept as Taimur

Bollywood actor Kareena Kapoor Khan's son Timur has not only become an internet sensation about his cuteness, but before that Timur's name has also been in the newskareena kapoor khan tailed her first name as fiz


New Delhi: Bollywood actor Kareena Kapoor Khan's son Timur has not only become an internet sensation about his curtness, but before that Timur's name has also been in the news. Recently, Kareena Kapoor joined the India Today Conclave 2018 where she talked about Timur also. Meanwhile, Kareena told that her name was Faiz.



At the India Today Conclave, Kareena Kapoor had joined her big sister and Bollywood actor Karishma Kapoor. During this event, he was asked in the dialogue whether his personal life was affecting much of the media by interfering, especially the way his son's name was trolled on social media.


On this question, Kareena said, "Of course, trolling was going on, but at the same time too many people were in our support." They do not have the importance of trolls for us. "


Next, Kareena said, "The day I went to the hospital for delivery, I talked to Saif, so he suggested the name of Faiz." Bebo, this is a more poetic, more romantic name. " I said, 'TIMUR means steadfast and if I give birth to a son, then my son will be a warrior, I will create a steady'. And yes, I did the same with pride. "


After this, Kareena was asked if she liked the social media attitudes she received from son Timur. On the question, he said, "No, I do not like that every step of Timur should be monitored and people talk about his hairstyle and other things. I mean that he is only 14 months old now. "



Kareena said, "I do not know how to stop it, I think she is becoming more familiar with the camera, she looks directly at the camera."

Follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad