Debu is shooting a Bollywood film, 'My Aashiqui Tum Se Hi' Fame Radhika Madan - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Thursday 8 March 2018

Debu is shooting a Bollywood film, 'My Aashiqui Tum Se Hi' Fame Radhika Madan

Debu is shooting a Bollywood film, 'My Aashiqui Tum Se Hi' Fame Radhika MadanBollywood on Radhika Madan's mind

New Delhi:  Actress Radhika Madan has made a distance from the small screen to focus on Bollywood after the success of the TV show 'My Aashiqui Tum Se Hi'. Radhika said in the statement, "After 'My Aashiqui You Only', I have made a distance from the TV industry but at the moment I have just started shooting for my Bollywood movie and I have some other films, Work will start. " 

Radhika was a dance instructor in Delhi before becoming an actress.

During the unveiling of his app in association with a company of Isaac New York, he said, "Dancing actually helps in your performance. Before the presentation, the mood you pass through is performed by all artists (artists, dancers, painters) That's why it is the same. That's why being a dancer has helped me to progress as an actress and to refine her personality. " 



He said, "Earlier I used to say that dance is my first love but now, I love acting and the process of acting is going on and I am working every day to refine myself."

On his love for dance, Radhika said, "Contemporary, jazz or Bollywood, I like to learn from personal trainers. I believe in learning alone, with the help of which as a dancer you progress quickly and improve your ability. It also helps. " 

He said that he would like to choreographed an actor like Hrithik Roshan someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad