Google CEO CEO Pichai told tribute to Sridevi: Remember to see his films with the whole family - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday 4 March 2018

Google CEO CEO Pichai told tribute to Sridevi: Remember to see his films with the whole family

Google CEO CEO Pichai told tribute to Sridevi: Remember to see his films with the whole family

Google CEO Sundar Pichai has remembered Sridevi through tweet on social media. Have expressed condolences on the death of Sridevi in ​​beautiful Pichai.sundar pichai paid tribute to sridevi on social media


New Delhi: There is no grief in the death of Bollywood actress Sridevi. From Fans to the Film Industry all are paying tribute to them. After a week, there is no continuation to pay homage to Sridevi. Recently, Google CEO Sundar Pichai has remembered Sridevi through a tweet on social media. Have expressed condolences on the death of Sridevi in ​​beautiful Pichai.

Beautiful Pichai wrote, "I am convinced of his acting in shock and I remember that the whole family used to watch movies of Sridevi. They are the inspiration for all of us. May God give peace to his soul. "With this, tell you that after the death of his mother, Jahnavi Kapoor shared his memories associated with the Instagram for the first time. Not only that, Jahnavi has also given immortal appeal to people 4 days before his birthday.

 



Jahnavi has written while sharing pictures of mother on Instagram: "On my birthday, I want to tell you so much that you love your parents." Remembering his mother, Jahnavi Kapoor wrote, 'Emptiness in my heart has come, but I know that I have to learn to live with it. Even with this emptiness I can feel your love. I feel how you have saved me with pain and sadness. Whenever I close my eyes, I have only good things to remember. "

Jahnavi further wrote, "My friends always used to say that I am very happy, but now I know that my happiness was because of you. There were no big problems for me while you were there. Because of you I never needed any other. You are part of my soul. My best friend, the reasons for everything for me are yours. Mother, I want to be the reason for your pride. I will remember this thing every morning. Because I know you are here, I can feel you. "

 




Jahnavi wrote, "You are inside me. You are in happiness, you are in papa. Whatever is between us is very strong. It may not be true at all, but perhaps it can be enough to move forward. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad