Irfan Khan's wife, suffering from illness, said, "I have to win my life in every situation" - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Saturday 10 March 2018

Irfan Khan's wife, suffering from illness, said, "I have to win my life in every situation"

Irfan Khan's wife, suffering from illness, said, "I have to win my life in every situation"

Irfan Khan's wife, wife of veteran actor, suffering from illness, has made an emotional appeal.wife of Irfan Khan

New Delhi: Bollywood actor Irfan Khan's wife, who is suffering from illness, has made a passionate appeal. Irfan's wife, Sutpa Sikdar, posted on Facebook and talked about Irfan Khan's illness and asked to pray for fans. Sutapa said: "Thank you very much for the blessings and good wishes come from all over the world for Irfan."

Sutapa Sikdar posted a Facebook post saying, "My husband and my best friend is a warrior. Irfan is fighting with great difficulty and tremendously with every difficulty. I apologize for not being able to reply to all the messages, but I would always be grateful for the blessings, concerns and good wishes for Irfan from all over the world. I am also grateful to God and Irfan, who even prepared me as a warrior. I am focusing on fighting the life of Irfan, which I want to win in every situation. "

He further wrote, "This victory will not be easy, but the good wishes of family, friends and fans have made me confident not only for me but also optimists. I know that curiosity increases anxiety, but it tells our curiosity what this should be. Just to know what is the disease, we do not waste our precious energy. We pray that Irfan will be right soon. My humble request to all of you is that we take care of the activities of our life and enjoy life in this fight. Our family too will soon be involved in the fun of life with you all. Thank you heartily to all of you. "


Ever since Bollywood actor Irfan Khan has told that he is suffering from a dangerous disease, the market of speculation is hot on social media since then. In this case, all the people want to know about Irfan's disease. In fact, about two weeks ago Irfan Kham Sashal Media talked about his rare disease. Irrfan wrote on his social media page, "Sometimes you wake up and find that your life has been completely shaken. In the last 15 days, my life has become a suspense story, I did not even have an idea about it. Looking for rare stories, I will get a rare disease. "




He further wrote, "Though I have never left the expectations and always fought for my choice and will always fight. My family and my friends are with me and we are all looking for good ways to get out of this disease right now. Please do not speculate, because within a week-ten days, I will share my story with you myself, and by that time, wish me good. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad