Shahid Kapoor Dedicated his Grandfather Saheb Phalke Award Wife Meera - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Shahid Kapoor Dedicated his Grandfather Saheb Phalke Award Wife Meera

Shahid Kapoor Dedicated his Grandfather Saheb Phalke Award Wife Meera 

Shahid said - without them I was not able to do the film. So I am very grateful to him.


I dedicate my Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award to Mira Rajput: Shahid Kapoor
Mumbai:  Shahid Kapoor, who won the Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Actor in his film 'Padmavat', has dedicated his award to wife Mira Rajput. Shahid said, "This is my first award for Padmavat this year, so I am really very happy and I want to dedicate this award to my wife Meera because she has been a part of this year for a year. I did not tolerate it, without him I was not able to do the film, so I am very grateful to him. "

Shahid and Mira have a daughter and recently the couple has told that they are going to become the parents of another child.




When asked about the second time becoming a father, Shahid said, "I am very happy and we want to share it with everyone. Mira wanted to share this story through an image on Instagram and that picture in fact It was a lovely decision, it was an innate decision and it happened, it was a good week for our family. "




Shahid expressed happiness over his brother Ishaan Khattar's appreciation for the filmmaker Majid Majidi's film 'Beyond the Clouds'. He said, "Ishan has performed brilliantly, she is getting great love, she deserves praise and praise, she is a very talented boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad