Sonam Kapoor will give pleasure to Ahuja in marriage, this gift has been prepared years ago - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday, 6 May 2018

Sonam Kapoor will give pleasure to Ahuja in marriage, this gift has been prepared years ago

Sonam Kapoor will give pleasure to Ahuja in marriage, this gift has been prepared years ago

An interview has surfaced in which Sonam appears to be talking about his future Hajjband. During this, he had told what he would give to his future Hajjand what a wedding gift.


Sonam Kapoor reveals wedding gift for Anand Ahuja watch video
New Delhi: There is a lot of excitement in the fans for every information on the marriage of Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor and businessman Anand Ahuja. In such a way, after the decoration of home, honeymoon detectlet and wedding couple, we will now tell you what Sonam is going to give to Anand at the wedding. Interestingly, Sonam Kapoor had thought of this gift for his future husband when he was not even blessed with happiness. Indeed, in 2012, actress Simi Gireval has an interview with Sonam Kapoor in which Sonam seems to be talking about her future Hajband.

Talking about this, Sonam Kapoor said, "I have written a lot of poems, but I wrote one of those poems when I was 16. It is titled 'Ambition'. I have promised myself that like I will get the person with whom I am going to spend my entire life with this poem, I will give him this poem. On the day I will get married, I will give him a poem and say that this is what I want in my life. The front and I hope that we will work on that together. "


Sonam Kapoor has never had a long list about the qualities of his future husband. When Sonam Kapoor was asked how his heart could win, he said, "I am a romantic type of old-fashioned, I want a true heart and ambitious person, both of these things are there for me, though these two things together When you become ambitious, you lose humility in the family, but when these two qualities are in someone, then they Era heart wins. " In such a case, it is clear that the two qualities of Anand Ahuja proved to be perfect for Sonam.


In addition to talking about Sonam Kapoor's marriage, he is going to take seven rounds along with Anand Ahuja on 8th May at his aunt Kavita Singh's house. In this marriage, family members and some close friends are going to join. Both families have made preparations for marriage together. On Friday, Anand reached Mumbai with the whole family.

After watching such preparations of Sonam Kapoor's marriage, it is clear that the video of the music rehearsal has come out on all social media by the decoration of the house that has not left any stone unturned to make this marriage worse, after seeing it The fans are increasingly eager to marry Sonam Kapoor.


Madame Tussaud has prepared a wax statue of Anil Kapoor. It has been given a traditional look. The statue made from Anil Kapoor's wax has been worn with a turban and also a necklace is worn around the neck. Not only that, two other drummers have also been raised. It is believed that this Wax Statue of Anil Kapoor will enhance the beauty of the wedding and will be fitted to welcome guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad