Video: Alia Bhatt shared the experience of the first encounter between Ranbir Kapoor's affair - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday, 6 May 2018

Video: Alia Bhatt shared the experience of the first encounter between Ranbir Kapoor's affair

Video: Alia Bhatt shared the experience of the first encounter between Ranbir Kapoor's affair

Among the reports, a video of Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt has appeared in which Alia is telling Ranbir about his first meeting.


Ranbir Kapoor loyalist says, 'I am always having a Ranbir Kapoor loyalist'
New Delhi: The film corridor is found to be released these days with the reports of Bollywood stars Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt's relationship. In this way, a video of both of them has appeared in which Alia is seen to be remembered for her and Ranbir Kapoor's childhood days. While Alia is talking about Ranbir Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor is watching Aliya with a very cute smile. Indeed, during this interview, Alia is telling Ranbir about his first visit.


Alia said, 'My first meeting with Ranbir was when I was probably eleven years old. At that time, Ranbir was assisting Sanjay Leela Bhansali. I had to do a photoshoot with Ranbir. ' Alia further said, "At that time I was very shy, for the photoshoot I had to put my head on the shoulder of Ranbir. But I could not do it because he was a very shy moment for me. But I think that Ranbir is a great supporter of my career, and when he saw the 'Highway' he also did the phone. I have always been loyal to Saif and I have always been loyal to Ranbir Esha will keep. "


Next to Aliya, Ranbir was questioned about the character of Ranbir who he liked most. Alia said, "I think she will get to see Rajkumar Hirani's upcoming film Sanjay Dutt's biopic in 'Sanju'. But if I talk about the rolls so far, then everyone would agree with me that the character played by Ranbir's Barfi is the best ever.


Please tell you that Ranbir Kapoor is promoting his forthcoming film 'Sanju' and Alia Bhatt has joined the promotion of 'Raji'. These two films are going to be able to share screen for the first time in 'Brahmastra'. From the beginning of the shooting of 'Brahmastra', the film corridor is buzzing with reports of both the relation. Although neither of them has formally stamped these news nor denied such news.


Often, both are seen on dinner date and photos on social media are viral. The extent has come when when Joa Akhtar's party, along with many big stars joined the party, Ranbir Alia left the party along with Alia in the middle. Well, during the promotion of the film, Alia and Ranbir can get to see even more interesting tales. Fans are eagerly looking forward to seeing this couple together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad