Pooja Bhatt replied to the troll, "Yes I am a drunk", Mahesh Bhatt said - I am proud of you - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Monday 23 April 2018

Pooja Bhatt replied to the troll, "Yes I am a drunk", Mahesh Bhatt said - I am proud of you

Pooja Bhatt replied to the troll, "Yes I am a drunk", Mahesh Bhatt said - I am proud of you

Actor and filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has urged them to be taken to the era when the security system was good and people used to treat each other well.

By: Updated: 23 Apr 2018 04:19 PM
pooja bhatt gol trolled on social media
new Delhi. Actor and filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has urged them to be taken to the era when the security system was good and people used to treat each other well. Pooja tweeted, "Take me in that time when life was very beautiful, security was good and people used to behave better than each other."

Pooja wrote, "Thank you to the Western Railway for this great initiative taken for the protection of women and on one such morning, which woke up the child inside me."

Let me tell you that after this, when a troll had tense of being drunk on the occasion of tweeting an objectionable tweet about Pooja Bhatt, Pooja also tweeted the affair with it. Pooja Bhatt tweeted, I am trying to recover from alcohol addiction and I'm proud of it. In our country, people do not even believe that they are addicted to alcoholic, I am the only one right but standing apart from the crowd is also happy. 



After this tweet, on the same tweet, his father Mahesh Bhatt also wrote, "If you want to tell the truth, if you are a hobby then I also encourage you to walk fast, I am proud of you, my children".



Let us tell you that Pooja is not the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt but she has also proven her acting talent from films like 'Daddy' and 'Road', 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad