World Book Day 2018: The stars shared their favorite books - Bollywood Masala

Hot

Post Top Ad

Monday 23 April 2018

World Book Day 2018: The stars shared their favorite books

World Book Day 2018: The stars shared their favorite books

On 23 April, on the occasion of World Book Day, these stars have talked about books about how these books changed their attitude towards life. World Book Day is a festival of books and reading for the world.


World Book Day,
New Delhi: Actor Ali Fazal, after reading Daniel Quinn's book 'Ishmael', realized how human species are so insignificant, actress Richa Chadha likes 'Autobiography of a Yogi'.

On 23 April, on the occasion of World Book Day, these stars have talked about books about how these books changed their attitude towards life. World Book Day is a festival of books and reading for the world. On this occasion, the stars talked about their favorite books: 

Ali Faizal: Daniel Queen's' Ishmael. This book is based on the conversation between the gorilla and a man, and to understand it, it should be read. It made me realize how important human species are. It talks about everything, still does not talk about anything. Emptiness and perfection and then his co-existence. 

Pankaj Tripathi:I have been influenced most by Sri Lal Shukla's written book 'Raga Darbari'. The aspect of my personality which is cheerful and funny, after reading this book, it grew rapidly. There are many books too. The book's exactness is that every book teaches you something or something. 

Richa Chadha: I read 'Autobiography of a Yogi' in the delicate time of life. My father told me about it. I read a chapter based on faith and I felt something positive inside. I gifted many copies of this to my friends. I mention it several times a year. 

Arunoday Singh: The book given by my teacher John Injury changed my attitudes towards life. It was a compilation of poems of Jalaluddin Rumi, translated by Coleman Barx. 

Sumit Vyas: George Orwell's 'Animal Form' changed my view of the world and Haruki Murakami's 'What I Talk About When I Talk About Running' shaped the way my story was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad